AWARD WINNING WEDDING SHOWS, LOCAL WEDDING PROFESSIONALS
& PLANNING INSPIRATION
IT’S YOUR DAY. LET’S PLAN IT.
We’re here to make your wedding planning easier and nobody can give you the inside scoop like we can. We are Whimsical Occasions, we interact every day with the experts you’re looking for. Thanks to our talented network of wedding pros, we’ve managed to pull together everything you’ll need to make your wedding day dreams come true.
List of upcoming Wedding Event Shows is COMING SOON!
Attending a Wedding Show is a planning basic and something you should definitely add as your first to-do now that you’re engaged!
2022 Date to be Announced
LOVE IS NOT CANCELLED
2022 Date to be Announced
A great deal of thought and consideration has been put into place to ensure the best for our attendees, vendors and staff. We are looking forward to a safe and comfortable wedding planning experience for everyone. We encourage everyone to practice social distancing, wear a mask and obey the following guidelines, so we can all enjoy the event together. Please help us by exercising patience upon arrival, following the direction of our staff and respecting everyone’s desire to stay safe.
COVID-19 Show Guidelines
To insure our events are safe and enjoyable for our attendees and exhibitors, as well as, in full compliance with the State of Michigan (EO2020-183) and the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services, we’ve added the following protocols for attendees:
LET’S BE SAFE TOGETHER
- Wearing face coverings by show staff, participating wedding vendors and attendees will be required in compliance with the MI mandate.
- We encourage all attendees to have their own face coverings. Our show staff will be providing masks for those who need them at the show entrance.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with someone who has shown symptoms or has been exposed to a person who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- We will make every effort to ensure safety.
- Space around vendor booths will be increased.
- Six feet of social distance between yourself and other attendees should be maintained.
- Aisles will be wider.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Increased disinfection and cleaning of public areas will be maintained.
- Food & Beverage samples:
- Pre-packaged for individual handling and consumption.
- Plated and served to the customer by the vendor.
- Attendees are not permitted to self-serve food or beverage.
- Admission Tickets
- Advanced, online ticket purchase is encouraged as it will allow contactless ticket scans. Tickets may be purchased in advance from our website or upon arrival at the event, prior to admission, with your personal device.
- You must bring a device capable of displaying your show ticket(s) and QR code.
- If you purchase a multi-ticket pack, all guidelines, terms & conditions and release & waiver of liability apply to each attendee.
- We suggest you screenshot your ticket for easy access versus retrieving from email using WIFI.
These guidelines are subject to change. Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
Advisement: the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus.
Please use these guidelines and be cautious when deciding to attend. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By entering and attending this event, you acknowledge and agree that you understand and assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.